Weight loss is for life, not just for Summer

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Éabha and I am 23 years old. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. This blog is all about my weight loss journey, both the highs and lows. I hope that it will keep me motivated and inspire others who are in the same situation as me.

Monday 13 May 2013

Summer Berries Juice

I made this gorgeous juice this morning to have with my breakfast. My new fruit & veg for the week is pear and berries/cherries. Fruits and smoothies are a great way to incorporate fruit and veg into your diet if you are not normally a big fan of them. This fruit juice is zero points and is a great start to your morning.

Serves: 2
ProPoints: 0

Ingredients:
2 pears, cored
2 apples, cored
2 handful of mixed summer berries, fresh or frozen


Method:
Place all the ingredients into a blender or juicer and blend until well mixed.
If you are not a fan of bits, strain the juice.
Add some water or orange juice to the mixture if it is a bit thick.


No comments:

Post a Comment