Weight loss is for life, not just for Summer

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Éabha and I am 23 years old. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. This blog is all about my weight loss journey, both the highs and lows. I hope that it will keep me motivated and inspire others who are in the same situation as me.

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Week 4 WI

Week 4 and only 1.5lbs down :( I'm annoyed at myself and at work for my 1.5lb gain tonight. I was working late all last week and while I tried my best to stick to points and stay on track, obviously it wasn't enough. It is really frustrating when you try your best and you don't get the results you want. I missed my WI last week due to work, and to be honest, I probably should have had a gain last week. If I had made an effort to attend another meeting last week and accepted the gain, I would have had a loss this week. It just goes to show how you should always attend your meeting, as it does set you back if you don't. I'm still on track for my May Challenge. Okay 8lbs is now looking unrealistic but there's no reason why I can't achieve my silver seven during that time. I have all my meals planned for the next week, so I thought I would share them with you all:

Wednesday:
Breakfast - spinach, banana and milk smoothie 4pps
Snack - Grapes 0pps
Lunch - 4 ryvita original, low low cheese triangle, 30 low low cheddar cheese, 4 slices ham, tomato 9pps
Dinner - 2 eggs, 10g flora light, 30g low low cheddar cheese, onion, 2 rashers, red pepper, glass of milk 14pps
Treat - Malteaser bar 5pps
Total 32pps


Thursday:
Breakfast - 40g porridge, 300ml milk, 1/2 tsp sugar 8pps
Snack - Grapes 0pps
Lunch - 4 ryvita original, low low cheese triangle, 30 low low cheddar cheese, 4 slices ham, tomato 9pps
Dinner - spiegel, chicken fillet, 20g flora light, onion, balsamic vinegar, roasted veg, glass milk 10pps
Treat - Malteaser bar 5pps
Total 32pps

Friday:
Breakfast - spinach, banana and milk smoothie 3pps
Snack - Grapes 0pps
Lunch - eating out so whatever soup they have. I point it as 8pps
Dinner - 2 poached eggs, 20g flora light, balsamic vinegar, spiegel, onion, 150g beef, glass milk 17pps
Treat - Malteaser bar 5pps
Total 33pps

Saturday:
Lunch - 200g colcannon mash, 60g bacon, veg 11pps
Dinner - 2 spiegel, 150g beef, balsamic vinegar, 30g flora light, onion, roasted veg in olive oil 14pps
Alcohol - 3 vodkas and diet drink 9pps
Total 33pps

Sunday:
Breakfast - spinach, banana and milk smoothie 3pps
Snack - Grapes 0pps
Lunch - 200g colcannon mash, 60g bacon, veg, glass of milk 15pps
Dinner - 2 spiegel, 150g beef, balsamic vinegar, 30g flora light, onion, roasted veg in olive oil,  15pps

Total 32pps

Monday:
Breakfast - 30g porridge, 300ml milk, 1/2 tsp sugar 7pps
Snack - Grapes 0pps
Lunch - 2 ryvita original, low low cheese triangle, 30 low low cheddar cheese, 2 slices turkey, tomato, 2 slices ham 8pps
Dinner - spiegel, chicken fillet, 10g flora light, onion, balsamic vinegar, 2 poached eggs 11pps
Treat - homemade pear, apple and cherry fruit juice 0pps
Options hot chocolate with 300ml milk and purple snack bar 7pps
Total 33pps

Tuesday:
Breakfast - 30g porridge, 300ml milk, 1/2 tsp sugar 7pps
Snack - Grapes 0pps
Lunch - 2 ryvita original, low low cheese triangle, 30 low low cheddar cheese, 2 slices turkey, tomato, 2 slices ham 8pps
Dinner - spiegel, chicken fillet, 10g flora light, onion, balsamic vinegar, 2 poached eggs 11pps
Treat - homemade pear, apple and cherry fruit juice 0pps
Options hot chocolate with 300ml milk and purple snack bar 7pps
Total 33pps

 


So that's my plan for the week. I am going to work really hard and hopefully I will see a nice little loss next week. I just have to keep reminding myself of this









No comments:

Post a Comment