Weight loss is for life, not just for Summer

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Éabha and I am 23 years old. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. This blog is all about my weight loss journey, both the highs and lows. I hope that it will keep me motivated and inspire others who are in the same situation as me.

Saturday 20 April 2013

Fitness Challenge Day 11 (Day 1 Level 2 30DS)

Today I finally got around to starting level 2 and boy do I miss level 1. I forgot how hard level 2 is. This level is very tough on your wrists as there are a lot of plank moves in it. It is a very good all round body workout
though so if you do get this far, persevere. It took me a whopping 40 minutes to do it. I could not remember some of the moves so that counted for some of the additional time but I did find it tough. It is a big step up from level 2 so my advice is make sure you are ready to move on before starting it and take your time.

Circuit 1:
Strength
Walking push-ups
Squat with wide rows

Cardio
High knees
Squat thrusts

Abs
One leg lift double crunches 
Swap legs

Circuit 2:
Strength
Static lunge with medium grip row
Pendulum lunges with hammer rows (one leg)
Switch legs for repeat
Cardio
Jumping oblique twists
Skaters

Abs
Chest press holds with double leg lifts
Double crunches

Circuit 3:
Strength
Military presses with leg extension (one leg)
Chair squats with v arm raises (I found this very tough on the arms so you may want to use lighter weights or even do one round heavy weights and one round with lighter weights.)

Cardio
Plank jacks
Double jump rope (do normal jump rope if you want)

Abs
Plank oblique twists


No comments:

Post a Comment