Weight loss is for life, not just for Summer

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Éabha and I am 23 years old. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. This blog is all about my weight loss journey, both the highs and lows. I hope that it will keep me motivated and inspire others who are in the same situation as me.

Saturday 6 April 2013

My Fitness Challenge Day 3


I did not get a chance to post on Thursday, but I did complete day 3 of 30DS. I did it in record time as well, 23 minutes. I felt so tired after work that I had to drag myself off the couch to do it. The hardest part is always starting the workout. Once you finish it, you feel so much better and you can feel energised as well. I am loving the weather this week as well. It definitely has played a part in me sticking to both the diet and the exercise plan. I know it is only three days but I am feeling my thighs and arms getting firmer, as well as my stomach getting flatter. I cannot wait until I finish level 1 so I can measure myself.

I was supposed to do day 4 last night but my parents needed me to give them a lift somewhere and I had to pack for London. I am back from London early enough tomorrow so I hope to do day 4 then. I would also love to fit in a Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout as I have only done it once so far. I think it is a great workout but kind of long. I want to try and fit it in as often as possible.

The evenings have been lovely and hopefully the weekend will be too. Make the most of it and get some exercise in. Ring a friend and suggest a walk. A great excuse for a catch up and a bit of a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment