Weight loss is for life, not just for Summer

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Éabha and I am 23 years old. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. This blog is all about my weight loss journey, both the highs and lows. I hope that it will keep me motivated and inspire others who are in the same situation as me.

Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Fitness Challenge Day 4

I had a whirlwind weekend in London and I am already dreading the scales. I was really hoping for a loss this week after last week's gain but I will be quite happy with a STS. I was getting really frustrated until I realised that this is the last weekend I have something big planned until June. I have just over two months to properly focus on WW and shifting some of this weight.

While I was not 100% perfect in London, I did manage to do day 4 of 30DS when I got home on Sunday. I felt stiff and groggy after my flight so I decided to go and do some exercise I am happy that I did it as I felt so much better after it. I managed to do it in 24 minutes which wasn't bad as I was feeling sluggish.

I was looking through photos from London and I am disgusted with how I have let myself get like this. It reminded me of why I want to do this and how I have a very long way to go. As I said previously, I am setting myself non WW goals as well. This week I am aiming to exercise at least three times and also to go the week without any fizzy drinks. I am off the antibiotics now, finished TOTM and like I said no more major events planned so no more excuses.

 I have not had a chance to do it since Sunday because of work. I will do day 5 tomorrow as I have my meeting tonight so I will not be home until late. I am hoping to have level 1 finished by this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment