Weight loss is for life, not just for Summer

Hi, welcome to my blog. My name is Éabha and I am 23 years old. For as long as I can remember I have been overweight. This blog is all about my weight loss journey, both the highs and lows. I hope that it will keep me motivated and inspire others who are in the same situation as me.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Fitness Challenge Day 2

Day 2 should have been yesterday but I decided to go my WI yesterday instead of tomorrow. As a result I was not home until late.
I came home from work this evening exhausted and starving. I decided to have my dinner straight away and see how I felt after. I honestly did not think I would do the 30DS as I am feeling really bloated today and I feel like I have put on more weight on top of the 2.5 lb gain I had yesterday. But I was determined to do it so I got up and did it. Not only did I do the 30DS, I also did it in record time, 25 minutes (not including warm-up or cool-down). I knocked five minutes off Monday's time. The cardio sections were tough going as I had eaten my dinner prior to it. It does not matter what form of exercise you do as long as you do some. You feel so much better after it.

On a side note, the reason I time myself is not to get it done faster. It is to prevent myself taking too many breaks. I can get into a habit of breaking after every exercise. It is important you take your time doing the actual exercises so you get your form right. Wrong form can lead to injury and inadequate results.

This came today as well! I have no excuses now not to meet my summer target. I cannot wait to get going on them. Just in case you cannot see what DVDs are in it, it includes; 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and 6 Week Six-Pack. I will be reviewing them all when I do them.



No comments:

Post a Comment